A little quiz to lessen your boredom and reveal
your outlook on love! (Sources from Facebook!)
1. The end of the world is coming, if you can save only
one kind of animal,which one will you pick?
2. If you had to be an animal which one would you choose?
3. If you have the power to make one species disappear forever,
which one will that be?
4. If one of the following animals could speak which
would you prefer it to be?
5. On an isolated island you can only have one of the
following as your companion, which one would you choose?
6. If you had the ability to tame all animals,which would
you prefer as a pet?
(B) White tiger
(C) Polar bear
7. If you could be an animal for 5 minutes which of
the following would you prefer to be?
1. This animal represents the personality of the person you
would be attracted to in real life situation.
Rabbit: In a real life situation you would be attracted to
a person who is cold as ice on the outside, but warm inside.
Sheep: In a real life situation you would be attracted to
a person who is obedient and warm.
Deer: In a real life situation you would be attracted to
a person who is elegant and well-mannered.
Horse: In a real life situation you would be attracted to
a person who is unbridled, free-spirited and free.
2. This animal represents the impression that you would
like to give to your partner.
Dog: You like others to see you as loyal and faithful.
Cat: You like others to see you as stylish.
Horse: You like others to see you as optimistic.
Snake: You like others to see you as flexible.
3. This animal represents the behavior that would cause
you to break up with your partner.
Lion: Your partner's arrogance and authoritative behavior
would cause you to break up.
Snake: Your partner is too emotional and moody and
you don't know how to please him/her.
Crocodile:Your partner's ruthlessness would cause you to break up.
Shark: Your partner's insecurity would cause you to break up.
4. This animal represents the kind of relationship that you would
like to build with your partner.
Sheep: You want a relationship where both know what the
other person is thinking without saying a word.
Horse: You want a relationship where both of you should be
able to talk about everything and anything with no secrets kept.
Rabbit: You want a relationship that makes you feel warm and
always in love.
Bird: You want a long-lasting relationship.
5. This animal shows whether you are capable of committing adultery.
Human: You'll probably not be untrue.
Pig: You can't resist desire and lust so you are likely to
Cow: You are tolerant and you will try very hard not
to be untrue.
Bird: You don't like to make commitments and are likely
to commit adultery.
6. This animal represents your views about marriage.
Dinosaur:You are quite pessimistic and you don't think
happy marriages exist anymore nowadays.
White tiger: You think marriage is something precious,
once you get married, you'll treasure it and your partner very much.
Polar bear: You are afraid of marriage, you think it
would take away your freedom.
Leopard: You always wanted to get married, but in fact,
you don't know what it's all about.
7. This animal represents your views about love at this present moment.
Lion: You always thirst for love, you can do anything for it,
but you won't fall for it easily.
Cat: You are quite self-centered; you think of love as
something you can get and trash anytime you want.
Horse: You don't want to be tied by a steady relationship,
you just want to flirt.-Pigeon: You think of love as a
commitment for both parties.