It's amazing, how reading my old diary can make me feel better.
It was like listening to Jay Chou's song, that I once loved and
stop listening for a while and many years later I get to hear it
on the radio again.
- Met Mr T, and fall for him.
- Lost a Story-telling competition, and cry the entire night
- Moved out of ah mine's house
- Moved in to stay with my parents
- Get to meet lots of new friends in school
- Probably the happiest moments of my life
- Started dating and going out with friends
- Taste liquor
- Trying so hard to quit my CCA, but failed
- Seriously sick
- Birthday celebration and invited over 50 people
- Other girls gossiping about me
- Pimples, because too stress about exams
- Broke off with my 1st boyfriend and dated a Russian guy
- Fats is getting out of control
2002 - 2006
- Working hard, and playing hard at the same time
- Dated D Kadhem for a year
- Met Mr T after 10 yrs of "Separation"
- Broke off with Mr T
- Going through a stage of depression, and
...seriously need counselling
- Here come with my blogging....
Back then I realised, I really need to sit down with someone and
and let everything out of mind. Just to tell that someone what's
everything on my mind for the present and the past and ignore
how people look at me, even if I sound stupid.
Sorry, if I sound extremely sentimental again, but this is perhaps
one of the few things I can be true, and things really change in such
a small time frame, though I knew I always hated changes.
But at least by reading, it makes me feel better....
Please ignore my weirdshit......